We are thrilled to announce that we have been named 1st runner up in the category of "Best DH Public Engagement” in this year's Digital Humanities Awards!
Thanks to the DH Awards and to those who voted for us, and congratulations to the winner, "Representations of Cyprus."
The other winners this year were:
- Best Exploration of DH Failure: Failing Gloriously and other essays (Shawn Graham)
- Best Use of DH For Fun (joint winners): The Data-Sitters Club and The Digital Ghost Hunt
- Best DH Data Visualization: Witches – Mapping the Scottish Survey of Witchcraft Database
- Best DH Dataset: Romans 1by1
- Best DH Tool or Suite of Tools: Online Coptic Dictionary
- Best DH Blog Post or Series of Posts: The Shiloh Project
It’s wonderful to see so much great digital humanities work out in the world. Congratulations, all!